Not sure if you qualify?
If you have a blog to add, guess what,
you’re a writer!
So check out the rules, grab the link and join the hop!
We’re small for now, but we hope to continue to grow.
This week's question is:
How did you come up with yours?
I know that when I was a kid, when my friends or siblings started to talk just for the sake of talking (well ... I guess I'll be nice and say, they'd say something I wouldn't necessarily agree with), I'd press my fingers together (making the well known hand-duck sign) and say, 'Oh, blabbity-blah-blah-blah'.
I was immature, what else can I say?
Regardless of my maturity level though, it was my attempt to tell them they were talking gibberish; that what they were saying was 'fluff' or 'of no importance to the conversation at hand'.
So when I finally broke down and decided to start a blog I knew I probably wouldn't have a lot of 'pertinent' information. That the majority of my posts would probably be 'fluff' or simply, 'blabbity-blah-blah-blah'.
Only I thought I was being ingenious and changed it to the word 'BLOG' since, well, it's a blog.
Copy and paste these rules to your blog:
1) Follow this blog.
2) Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) Follow the featured author of the week. Paige W. Pendleton
4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) Answer the question
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.