The all important question is:
Who has been the most supportive of your writing?
There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't ask me what I'm writing. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me he loves me and that he hopes to be a writer, too, someday. He's even writing a book about aliens right now.
So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Now tell me, who is most supportive of you?
So you want to join, huh? Well here are your rules:
- Follow this blog.
- Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop.
- Follow the featured author of the week, MD Christie.
- Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
- Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
- Answer the question.
- Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
- If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
- Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.